Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rainy Day in Malibu

So two of my shoots actually got cancelled this week due to rain. So instead, on Friday I went out with my talented friend Kira and she did my makeup/hair and took some candid-looking photos of me walking along the sand of a beach in Malibu. I loved how natural some of the photos turned out and how it's not a typical happy sunny beach-shoot. More melancholy and soft. I'm excited to add them to my portfolio :)

I also met up with my agent Jeffrey today and we've organized my book and potential clients. I'm waiting to get photos back from recent photographers I've worked with but only god knows how long that will take haha. Can't wait to see what they've done with the photos!

Here are the photos from Friday:












No comments:

Post a Comment